- Are you a senior leader who wants to take your skills to the next level, but you lack feedback on how best to do that?
- Have you recently transitioned from individual contributor to team manager, mid-manager to director, or director to VP and you need help with the transition?
- Are you managing a matrix team, looking for ways to enhance your internal and external relationships to improve your influence?
- Does your organization considers you a ‘high potential’ employee and you want support to reach the next level?
I can help you meet your professional goals, through the following approach:
Step 1: Understand Yourself
Do you fully know who you are? The first stage of any coaching program is to help you become more aware of who you are, what motivates you, what your goals are, how your show up and and what gets in your way.
We’ll increase your self-awareness through a series of one-on-one coaching sessions. We’ll get a better understanding of your personality traits, your emotional intelligence, and your sense of self.
Step 2: Understand Your Impact
Want to know how you come across to others? Let me shadow you and provide feedback. It gives you great information, that we can discuss in a safe environment, and then work on during our 1:1 sessions.
Step 3: Understand the Perceptions of Others
Another way to get a better understanding of your impact is to solicit feedback from others. Ouch! I hear you say! Yes, it can be scary, but we’ll make it as safe as possible, and you’ll select the people we’ll solicit 360-degree feedback from.
The above gives you a wealth of information and perspectives from which to make changes, improve your presence, enhance your leadership skills, and show up differently!
- Are you struggling to balance the demands of parenting and working?
- Are you returning to work after a long gap, lacking confidence and unsure where to start?
- Does your life feel out of balance or do you find you never have time to get everything done?
- Do you need to improve communication in your relationships?
Whatever your circumstances, we will review the wheel of life to figure out what’s really important. Then we’ll take the following approach:
Step 1: Envision the future
We’ll use different techniques to help you figure out what you want the future to look like, and you’ll create your future vision.
Step 2: Create the plan
A vision is great, but you need a plan to get there! We’ll work on breaking down the steps, making the vision more accessible.
Step 3: Remove the obstacles
We’ll work on identifying and breaking through the things that are getting in your way. This is often the hardest part and the step where the most learning happens!
Step 4: Reach the goal
You reach your end state!
Throughout the process my job will be to hold the vision with you, making sure that your tactical steps contribute to getting to your goal. I’ll help you remove the things that are in your way, and help you stay true to your values.